Would you like to learn how to see and support your child's musical development?
Do you want to share the joy of music-making with your children?
Want to shake your booty with your baby and have lots of fun?
Eenie Meenie Music offers Music Together® family classes in Saratoga Springs, NY.
Our Mixed-Age Family Classes are:
• A community of children and their families and teachers sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented settings.
• Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children, from infants through 5 years old.
• Children participating at their own levels in mixed-age family-style classes.
• Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment—regardless of their own musical abilities.
• A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
Mixed-Age Classes Online
SUMMER '21 Classes
Outside: Tue 8:45, 9:30
Online: Tue 4:15, Wed 9:30
Rhythm Kids, 3/4-5/6
Outside: Tue 10:15
Online: Thu 4:30
A wonderful assortment of Music Together favorites, such as the foot stompin' "Old Brass Wagon," and the playful "Two Little Kitty Cats." Your family will delight in "cloc-ing" and "oinc-ing" along to the traditional Argentinian folk song, "Vengan a Ver," as well as taking time for a snuggle as you sing along to the soft and soothing lullaby, "Raisins and Almonds."