FALL '22: Flute Collection
This fall, we will be using the Flute song collection. We will play in the waves like "Sandpipers", visit an Argentinian farm in "Vengan a Ver", fly to the moon in a "Rocketship", and spend some time "Workin' on the Railroad". These and the 21 other songs in the collection will expand your and your child's musical repertoire, and provide a platform for additional musical fun, creativity, sharing, and learning both in class and at home!
Would you like to learn how to see and support your child's musical development?
Do you want to share the joy of music-making with your children?
Want to shake your booty with your baby and have lots of fun?
Our Mixed-Age Family Classes are:
• A community of children and their families and teachers sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented settings.
• Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children, from infants through 5 years old.
• Children participating at their own levels in mixed-age family-style classes.
• Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment—regardless of their own musical abilities.
• A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.