Would you like to learn how to see and support your child's musical development?
Do you want to share the joy of music-making with your children?
Want to shake your booty with your baby and have lots of fun?
Eenie Meenie Music offers Music Together® family classes in Saratoga Springs, NY.
Our Mixed-Age Family Classes are:
• A community of children and their families and teachers sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented settings.
• Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children, from infants through 5 years old.
• Children participating at their own levels in mixed-age family-style classes.
• Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment—regardless of their own musical abilities.
• A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
Spring Semester 2020
MARACAS COLLECTION ONLINE:
Apr 28- Jul 1, 2020
A 10 class session of great songs and chants for your family.
SPRING 2020- ALL CLASSES ONLINE!