SPRING '23: MARACAS Collection
Your children will love the energy of this collection! New songs include the enchantingly rhythmic "Al citrón," based on a traditional Latin American children's game, and "Bout My Friends," sure to have everyone dancing to its funky blues. In addition to your weekly classes, tuition includes materials for you to use at home, access to the online Family Music Zone and Hello Everybody app, and a family newsletter full of resources and music-making ideas!
Would you like to learn how to see and support your child's musical development?
Do you want to share the joy of music-making with your children?
Want to shake your booty with your baby and have lots of fun?
Our Mixed-Age Family Classes are:
• A community of children and their families and teachers sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented settings.
• Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children, from infants through 5 years old.
• Children participating at their own levels in mixed-age family-style classes.
• Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment—regardless of their own musical abilities.
• A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.