Would you like to learn how to see and support your child's musical development?
Do you want to share the joy of music-making with your children?
Want to shake your booty with your baby and have lots of fun?
Eenie Meenie Music offers Music Together® family classes in Saratoga Springs, NY.
Our Mixed-Age Family Classes are:
• A community of children and their families and teachers sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented settings.
• Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children, from infants through 5 years old.
• Children participating at their own levels in mixed-age family-style classes.
• Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment—regardless of their own musical abilities.
• A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
Mixed-Age Classes Online
Outside: Fri 10:00 am, 1/14 - 2/18
Online: Wed 11:00 am, 1/19 - 3/23
FALL '21: Fiddle Collection
Join us for the Fiddle Song Collection this Fall!
You’ll learn twenty-five beloved Music Together songs and activities you can recreate at home. During the chant “Sounds of Fall” your child will be mesmerized as the class expresses the sound and movement of leaves falling and birds chirping and flying. In “Old King Cole” you will don the persona of the King, Queen, Prince, Princess, and Baby as you sing, drum, and fiddle together...